Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Our family are huge Stargate fans (well of SG1 and Atlantis anyway).  We've been re-watching the Atlantis series and really enjoying it.  I've never really liked Jason Momoa's character Ronon Dex...
though everyone else in the family thinks he's great.  I don't know why I didn't really like him--but I didn't.

The kids always talked about how much that Son #3 resembled Jason Momoa...
the caveman brow, the hair (kinda), the facial hair, the violence--oh wait a minute--maybe not the violence so much.  :-)  The eyebrows are different of course and nothing is exactly the same.  But there is a similarity. 

One day he sent me this (excuse the cursor on his beard)...

Pretty cool huh?  Funny thing.  This time as we're going through the series I'm finding myself feeling much more fond of Ronon.  :-)

No comments: