Thursday, June 9, 2011

Revelation Song

Last week we needed to borrow the pickup truck Son #3 drives
I drove him home in our Jeep Commander with Daughters #2 and 3 tagging along.  After we dropped him off and headed back home I turned on the radio.  We have 2 Christian stations to choose from--our local station KCVO here at the Lake of the Ozarks and KLOVE--so we switch back and forth a lot when there's something on that we don't care much for.  Well a song came on by Phillips Craig and Dean that I hadn't heard in some time--their "Revelation Song".  "Sweet" I thought.  A couple of songs later I swapped stations because I didn't like what was playing and the other station was playing that same song, the "Revelation Song" and I was like "Whoa that's just weird!!"  I mean what are the chances, right?

The next morning I headed back out to pick Son #3 up and bring him back to our house so he could do some work (family business work).  I had Daughter #2 with me and I turned the radio on (normally we listen to CDs).  I was really surprised to hear "Revelation Song" AGAIN and thought to myself, "If we hear that song again I'll..." but I just couldn't think of anything crazy enough to add on.  I wish I would've said it out loud so that Daughter #2 could've heard me since it was just a few minutes later when I switched stations that it was playing yet AGAIN on the other station.  So we heard a song 4 times in less than 12 hours that I rarely ever hear and isn't even a new release.  And since I don't believe in coincidences I believe that this song is something that the Lord definitely wanted me to hear.  :-)  And since I love to share...

2 comments:

Teena said...

That song is awesome. One of my favorites. When we met the COTW choir in 2009 they would do this song. I love it.

Hope you are doing ok.... praying for you.

sometimes we just need some extra grace. hugs.

love,
Teena

Fruitful Harvest said...

I came by to see what you've been up to! I bet life is busy for you...gettin all moved and settled into your new diggs!

Wishes tou peace love and prayers my dear friend!

Hugs,
Georgainn