Monday, June 7, 2010

Overwhelmed

I'm sorry that I haven't had a chance to post anything lately. I think I'm still suffering a bit of jet lag. Not to mention that I'm still hanging on to the cold that I caught while there in Hawaii--probably from the airport. (I'm notorious for catching something or other while traveling.) I'm still not settled into any kind of routine now that I'm home. Daughter #1 and Sons #3 & 6 have caught the cold now too. Life feels totally off kilter right now.

We've also been busy with DH's appointments to the surgeon and having tests done with his ruptured discs in his back that have caused him significant pain and loss of work these past couple of years. Looks like he's going to have surgery come the middle of July. You know it's bad when surgery is an anticipation instead of a fear or dread!!

So I'll be back when I can get myself together enough to feel coherent. Until then, I'll leave you with these wonderful pictures...

Son #3


Groom, Bride, Me, DH, Daughter #2, Son #3

Daughter #2 with Lighthouse in background


The view from DH's sister's front door (with rainbow!)


hiking!!

No comments: