Saturday, June 12, 2010

BLAH

Wish I had something interesting and witty to blog about!! Just going through a giant BLAH spell, I suppose. I'm feeling like a hamster on his little wire wheel, running as fast as I can--and not getting anywhere. I've got loads of unfinshed projects hanging over my head, beating me senseless. And just about the time I'm sure I'm getting somewhere, along comes some new development or complication. It'll be nice to make some progress soon--before I start pulling my hair out!!

A couple of "nature" pics to share...

A dove and a sparrow sharing the beach with me


A canopy of green above us on the beach

1 comment:

Fruitful Harvest said...

Hi Kris,
What a fun time it looks you had at the wedding!

Sweet!

Congrats to the newly weds!

Warm Blessings,
Georgiann