Saturday, May 29, 2010

They Did It, They Did It, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!!


Happy Day!! They are now officially Mr. & Mrs!!! The ceremony was fantastic. Very laid back and relaxed. The bride was gorgeous and the groom handsome (so they're that way all the time but this was special with eyes only for each other and their countenances all aglow). I know they are perfect for each other and they'll have an amazing, wonderful life together.

The potluck afterwards was great. I just can't believe that it's come and gone already. All the waiting and planning... Big sigh of relief and wistfulness.

We tried taping the ceremony but the camcorder ended up getting paused (I try not to let these things bother me cause these technological glitches are my life's story!!). We're hoping to pool our camera resources to get lots of good pictures.

Tomorrow we start our long journey home. I can't wait to be entirely surrounded by my children whom I've missed so much!! There's no place like home. There's no place like home. Click, click, click.

1 comment:

Teena said...

oh Kris. Happy for you. Will they continue to live in HI? Praying for your trip home....


hugs,
Teena