Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Aloha From the Beautiful State of Hawaii!!


If you haven't noticed (which I would be surprised if you did), I've been a little MIA from the blog scene. First I was packing and getting ready for the trip to Hawaii for Son #2's wedding, then we were in flight, and now we've been here for a few days!! Busy, busy, BUSY!!! The travelers include DH, Son #3, Daughter#2 and, of course, myself. Steve's parents are helping to hold down the fort back home.

Daughter #2 will be staying behind after we leave so that she can help DH's sister during the last part of her pregnancy. She usually has to do a bedrest stint and might need extra help. She'll be home by Christmas. I don't know how we're going to manage without her!! :-(

I'll try to post more pictures soon.

2 comments:

grammy said...

Such a hardship to have to be left behind in Hawaii (o:

Teena said...

praying for you and looking forward to seeing the pics. I think you and I need to talk on the phone and have a LONG conversation when things settle down for you and for us....

I love your blog....

excited for you!

much love,
Teena