Saturday, March 31, 2012

We Interupt this Blog...

Something's been acting up with our Internet service this past week!  It's scary how much I depend on availability to the Web.  Sigh.  I'm sure that I could adapt if we had to go without (but it had better be something of massive proportions!!  :-P) but I sure love it when we have it and it works right!! 

Sometimes it works perfectly but a lot of the time it doesn't work much at all.  :-(  Today it seems to be working fine.  Go figure.

I hope to be back in a couple of days with pictures of my wild violet and dandelion jellys and and update on our humble going ons.  :-) 

Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for stopping by at my blog today and for your comment. Hope you will be back soon, looking forward to see the photos.
Have a lovely weekdn!

Eva

Tombstone Livestock said...

Amazing how dependent we have become on techonology trying to go back to simpler times, LOL.

Teena said...

Yes... I understand. I love being able to visit with my online friends. Hope it continues to work for you!

Hugs,
Teena