Saturday, March 31, 2012

We Interupt this Blog...

Something's been acting up with our Internet service this past week!  It's scary how much I depend on availability to the Web.  Sigh.  I'm sure that I could adapt if we had to go without (but it had better be something of massive proportions!!  :-P) but I sure love it when we have it and it works right!! 

Sometimes it works perfectly but a lot of the time it doesn't work much at all.  :-(  Today it seems to be working fine.  Go figure.

I hope to be back in a couple of days with pictures of my wild violet and dandelion jellys and and update on our humble going ons.  :-) 

Just thought I'd let ya'll know.

3 comments:

Eva Ason said...

Thank you very much for stopping by at my blog today and for your comment. Hope you will be back soon, looking forward to see the photos.
Have a lovely weekdn!

Eva

Tombstone Livestock said...

Amazing how dependent we have become on techonology trying to go back to simpler times, LOL.

Teena said...

Yes... I understand. I love being able to visit with my online friends. Hope it continues to work for you!

Hugs,
Teena