Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Little Less...

Well, it's the first of February and I have decided that I will not be blogging daily. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out does it?? Cause I haven't been doing it to begin with. There are days that I'm not home or just not able to post. But this is my official statement. ;-)

When we moved last summer I had packed up all of our business stuff and we just stuffed it here and there all willy nilly like. But the time of reckoning is upon me... Tax time. Now I've got to dig it all out and get it all organized again. Sigh. Hours of organizing. Hours and hours of organizing. Gotta love procrastination!! 

So I'll be back to posting less frequently--as I have time.

My latest submission to Project Sky:: 365

1 comment:

Chatty Crone said...

I'll miss you, but I'll catch you when you are here. sandie