Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hand Made Pay It Forward 2012... Pass it on!!

Found this on Tombstone Tidings blog and thought I'd torture myself with another crazy fun thing to do that I don't have time for!!  Ha Ha!!  No seriously, it sounds like a lot of fun!!  And definitely worth the time!!

Here's the rules...

As part of the Hand Made Pay It Forward 2012, I hereby pledge to send something hand made by me to the first five people who leave comments. But wait! Before you hit that publish button, there's a catch! YOU first-five-commenters have to pledge to do the same. It doesn't matter what you make, how complicated, or simple, it is. And you have to pledge to send them out by the end of 2012. So, there is no deadline looming over your shoulder, breathing guilt fumes down your collar. You have the whole year.

So leave me a comment and I will send you something handmade by myself  before 2012 is over.  :-)

No comments: