Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ha Ha Tonka Outtakes

It's a fact.  I am easily amused.  I laugh... All. The. Time.  Back before DH and I started dating I was seeing his cousin (not really dating) but he "broke up" with me cause he just hated my laugh.  How miserable his life would be had we stayed together!! 

I try not to laugh at other people (especially when they're watching!!) but I do so many dumb things myself that I have a constant source of amusement!!  It's important to me to be the first one to laugh at myself so that others have the permission to laugh along.  I am a terrible source of embarassment to my children.  Ha!  It's great!  ;-)

So I get especially tickled when we get really goofy pictures that are just right to share...
"And then you realize.
You've seen her kind of eyes.
Watching you from underneath a rock!"

Little did she know, that's a big patch of poison ivy right in front of her!!  Yikes!!  No harm done though.  Thankfully!!

And I love this one!!  It makes me laugh everytime I see it!!  It's great!!

For our "formal" pictures at the "shelter" we did some for just all us girls (we did some for the boys as well, the children, the adults and individuals too).
I'm laughing.  Everyone else is trying to play it cool...

I'm laughing hysterically. 
My sister is laughing.
My mom is trying to keep her composure.

Oops!  She lost it!!
And now most of us are having a good laugh!
The worst part is that I started it... and there wasn't even anything to laugh about!!

And how about this one!!
I warned you!!  I AM easily amused!!

So what do you expect when you're at a place that means "Laughing Waters"?!

Proverbs 17:22  A merry heart doeth good like a medicine...

No comments: