Friday, September 17, 2010

Buy My Books... :-)

I just wanted to let ya'll know that I've listed some of my books on eBay. A lot of them are childbirth/unassisted birth related and pretty cool. Most of them are quite "used" and I debated whether to list them or not but figured that I'd go ahead and if someone didn't mind the warts they could get some great books!! I really hate to sell them but I need the room and with menopause beating me over the head... Sigh. And there's some misc. health related books and some school workbooks too. I'll be listing lots more in the next few weeks as well.

So here's a link to one of the books and you can just click "view other items" on the right hand side of the page...

Childbirth Without Fear by Grantly Dick-Read

Take a look!! Tell your friends!! Help me find new homes for these gems!! :-)

1 comment:

Teena said...

I understand my friend about menopause ... very much so. :(

Mandi leaves for Kenya a week from tomorrow.... she is excited. I am for her. I am a bit nervous but know God has her in His hands.

Hugs,
Teena