Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Pictures

Just thought I'd share a few more pictures...

We finally had a chance to harvest the birdhouse gourds last week. This is a big wheelbarrow full. And some of the gourds were really big!! I need to get them drying on our shelves in our warehouse so that in a few months I can make birdhouses!! :-)


Here's Son #4 and adorible Grandson filling the birdfeeders.


Son #4 hanging a birdfeeder near the woods. We love looking out of our schoolroom and watching the birds eat.

My garlic bed all tucked in for the winter. I planted 10 varieties this year.


My pretty garlic braid hanging in the kitchen from last years garlic. So tasty!!


This has been a busy fall for us. We're having "normal" weather again and trying to get as much work done as possible before winter sets in.


No comments: