Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday and a Snow Baby



It's that time again!! Our first birthday of the new year. Beautiful Daughter #3 turned 14 this week. I can't believe how quickly her 13th year passed us by.


Life has been so topsy turvy this year that we didn't have time to birthday shop and are planning to combine Valentine's Day with a real birthday party for her. For her actual birthday we had cake and I cooked her special favorite supper: Hot wings, mashed potatoes and, green beans seasoned with bacon.


















Also thought I'd share a couple of pictures of my adorible grandson. His little puppy hat is so cute!!! We had a couple of inches of snow last week and the kids really loved it. I'm hoping that we will still yet get a "real snow this winter. We usually have lots of ice but not much snow.





No comments: