Well, I didn't begin the Reversing Diabetes diet as soon as I had planned but I've begun and am seeing some progress all around.
- My fasting blood-sugar results were 148 this morning with not having had medication for several days now. I ran out of pills and just ran with the whole thing.
- My normal (most of the day) diarrhea from the medication is gone now. Yippee!!
- Nausea from the medication is gone now.
- The pain that I had been having along the underside of my arms (started when I began taking the medication) is gone now. I've had it before off and on even when I wasn't taking the meds but it was way worse while taking them.
- I'm exercising because I know it's part of the "program" and needs to be done since I have to get my blood-sugar lower--not relying on the meds to do all the work.
- I'm enjoying many of the "forbidden" carbs that I thought I couldn't have anymore.