Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms and Onions
1 Tablespoon butter divided in half
4 Baby Bella mushrooms
1/2 Medium onion
1 teaspoon Soy or Tamari Sauce (optional)
1) Slice mushrooms and onions and saute in 1/2 Tablespoon butter in a small nonstick or cast iron pan.
2) When nearly soft add the Soy or Tamari Sauce and cook a couple of minutes longer.
3) Remove from pan and reserve in a small bowl.
4) Add other 1/2 Tablespoon butter in pan and scramble the 3 eggs using a pinch of salt if desired.
5) Arrange eggs on plate and top with reserved mushrooms and onions.
This is more of a Somersizing (pro/fat) recipe and easy to tweak with more or less ingredients and other veggie additions possible. I added a whole chopped tomato with a little salt (we use Real Salt) for a nice filling breakfast.
Note: Mushrooms are not a Biblically correct food.